In the latter part of March and in the beginning of April, we’ll be exploring Martinique and Dominica. In the second half of April, we set our course north from Martinique and sail via Dominica and Guadeloupe to Antigua. We can promise you sun and warmth, wondeful warm water, unforgettable days, breathtaking sceneries, and Caribbean hospitality!
- 22 March – 2 April: Martinique – Dominica – Martinique
- 5 -16 April: Martinique – Dominica – Martinique
- 19 – 30 April: Martinique – Antigua
Martinique is one of the most beautiful of the Caribbean islands, and being a part of France, it combines the friendliness of the Caribbean with french elegance. This is particularly notable in the capital, Fort-de-France, which we will visit on our way north.
Here you can also enjoy the best food in the Caribbean.
We will also visit Dominica, a more English part of the paradise and the greenest island in the Caribbean. There are beautiful beaches and coves
and if you venture into the rainforest, there are fantastic waterfalls, hot springs and deep gorges
The price for 12 days of cruising is 1500 € per person and includes:
- Boat and crew (skipper&hostess)
- Bedding and towels
- Snorkeling gear
- Yacht insurance
- Safety equipment
- Immigration and cruising fees
- Marina fees, fuel and cooking gas
- Guests share all the expenses above
- Travel to/from boat
- Personal insurance
- Meals and shopping ashore