We will be crossing the Atlantic back to Europe in May 2022.
We’ll start from Antigua on May 8th, setting course for the Azores. We’ll spend a few days exploring the islands, and then we’ll continue to Faro, Portugal.
You are invited to join us as crew members, either for the full trip or parts thereof, taking responsibility for watchkeeping and assisting with sailing the yacht.
- Start from Antigua towards the Azores. May 8
- Arrive in Horta, Faial island, Azores at the latest May 28
- Start towards Portugal. June 1
- Arrive in Faro at the latest June 10
- Antigua – Azores (2300nm, around 21d) 2200 Eur
- Azores to UK (1000nm, around 10d) 1200 Eur
Price for the crossings include:
– Professional skipper and hostess
– All boat costs
– All provisioning, food and soft drinks, for the crossing
– Safety equipment, bedding, towels etc.
– Yacht insurance
– Satellite calls and basic email
– Unforgettable days
– Airtickets and taxi
– Hotel nights
– Lunch, dinner etc before and after the crossing
– Other personal insurance
Please contact us on