Terms and conditions

Long sailing trips, e.g. ARC and Caribbean to Europe

Payments:

30% of the total fee shall be paid as booking confirmation. The remaining 70% shall be paid no later than 3 months before start.

Cancellation:

  • Cancellation more than 3 months before start: The whole sum will be returned, less an administrative fee of 250 Eur
  • Cancellation 1-3 months before start: 50% of the total will be returned.
  • No returns on cancellations less than 1 month before start.

Shorter international charter

Payments:

30% of the total fee shall be paid as booking confirmation. The remaining 70% shall be paid no later than 1 month before start.

Cancellation:

  • Cancellation more than 2 months before start: 90% of the total sum will be returned
  • Cancellation 1-2 months before start: 70% of the total will be returned.
  • No returns on cancellations less than 1 month before start.

Charter on Finnish waters

Payments:

30% of the total fee shall be paid as booking confirmation. The remaining 70% shall be paid no later than 1 month before start.

Avbokning:

  • Cancellation more than 1 month before start: 90% of the total sum will be returned
  • Cancellation more than 14 days before start: 50% of the total will be returned.
  • No returns on cancellations less than 14 days before start

Force Majeure

If the seller is forced to cancel the booked charter due to illness or other unforseeable hindering events, the seller shall return 100% of the total sum to the buyer. The seller will not reimburse other expenses that the buyer may have had.